This Duke-Matte Full Face Motorcycle Helmet is C.A.P.A. certified and it has been considered safe by the department of transportation. The design of this helmet was built from a poly-alloy material thus making it more aerodynamic and light-weight for full-face helmets. The entire liner and the cheek pads are washable and removable for both comfort and easy cleaning. The helmet comes with two visors that can be used. There is one that is tinted and one that is clear.
The helmet is really smooth. Each visors included in this helmet look good and they are not necessary very hard to modify. A rider will enjoy the matte black and the professional paint job.
• It exceeds or meets the D.O.T. FMVSS-218 safety standards.
• It comes with a cloth carrying case.
• Comes with two visors, a clear, and a tinted one.
• Has a quick-release chin strap with washable and removable cheek pads and liner.
• It has an aerodynamic shell design built using sophisticated light-weight composite poly-alloy.
• Size: Medium – 22 13/16 to 23 ¼ Inches.
To choose your accurate size, you can measure the circumference of your head that is 1 inch above your eye-brows around your head. After you get the measurements, please refer to the following size guide:
2X Large = 25 3/16 to 25 5/8 Inches
X-Large = 24 3/8 to 24 13/16 Inches.
Large = 23 5/8 to 24 Inches.
Medium = 22 13/16 to 23 ¼ Inches.
Small = 22 to 22 7/16 Inches.
• Cheek pads and liner made with an anti-microbial and hypo-allergenic nylon.
• The helmet has a clear-coat finish that safeguards the paint of the helmet.
• It has five points of ventilation with forehead, rear, and chin vents.
• It has a side-coverless, and flush-fit face shield which is optically correct, scratch resistant, and compound-curved and protects the rider from the dangerous UV-rays.
• Colour: Matte Black
• Brand: Duke Helmets
• Department: Uni-sex
• Weight: 4 pounds
The Duke-Matte Full-Face Motorcycle Helmet goes at $99.95 in Amazon. For the quoted price, this helmet is an outstanding product.